- Megapixel 1080*720 H.264 Intelligent Internet HD IP Camera
- Built-in Microphone, Speaker of High Quality, NightVision and 3.6mm Wide Angle Lens
- Storage Support, NVR Storage, Micro SD Storage
- Onvif 2.4. Good Compatibility with NVR and CMS from Other Company
- Compatible with b/g/n routers. Requires 2.4GHz band, you must connect your smartphone to the 2.4 Ghz network before syncing to the camera.
- Sricam camera requires a 2.4 Ghz wireless router connection with its own SSID. The camera will not work on a 5 Ghz wireless standard at this time. If you have a dual-band router, be sure to segregate your wireless channels and connect the camera to the 2.4ghz channel.
- When you configure the Wifi, Sometimes it cannot turn to next step automatically, but you might have done it successfully, please just type in camera ID and password manually to access the camera to see if it's online.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to set it up on laptop?
The manufacturer provides a way to access the camera by creating an account on their website. You can also access the camera directly using VLC player. If you know the IP address of the camera on your home network you can also configure it by typing the IP address into your web browser.
Do i have to hold the microphone that whole time i talk?
You do have to hold the microphone button for the entire time you want to speak.
Are there any security settings in place to keep outsiders from viewing?
Yes. You can set the password for the camera, only you know. Absolute security.
Add New FAQ
- Resolution 1080 x 720
Add New Resource