Taking things to the next level, the Alpine INA-2900 is a GPS receiver that has several different advanced features. With built-in-navigation with turn by turn directions, spoken prompts and a built-in accelerometer to keep the GPS signal clear, the receiver also has a bright 7-inch touch screen display. It also has 6 million preloaded points of interest and a 24-bit digital-to-analog converter and amplifier that creates a clear and loud sound. Along with giving general and detailed directions, the GPS receiver has a built-in iPod control via USB, plays DVD and MP3 and is Bluetooth capable.
- Built-in navigation with turn by turn directions
- 7-inch touch screen display
- 6 million preloaded points of interest
- 24-bit digital-to-analog converter and built-in amplifier creates clear sound
- Plays DVD and MP3
- Built-in iPod control via USB
- Bluetooth capability