The Alex Toys My First Sewing Kit will introduce children to the creative world of sewing. It's a skill that lasts a lifetime and can be used to make adorable stuffed animals, notebook covers and more. All the materials you need come in the charming carry case that closes securely and has a handle for sewing on-the-go.
- This kit won Dr Toy's Best Classic Toys Award and Parents' Choice Approved Award
- Comes with cool pre-cut patterns, 8 colors of embroidery floss, shapes to make felt animals
- This kit is a perfect travel or rainy day activity
- This kit is a great activity for one child or a small group
- Art activities encourage a child's imagination and learning development
- A notebook cover, stuffing, fabric, ric rac, needles, scissors, measuring tape, straight pins, thimble, pin cushion, buttons and a pom-pom strip
Using the included illustrated instructions, children can learn how to work with a needle and thread for years to come. They will learn all of the valuable skills to become more talented at arts & crafts as a whole. By showing how young crafters can use the included supplies, they'll also form new hobbies and develop skills that they can bring to future sewing projects.
Art and creative work are beneficial for children because they enhance imagination and foster healthy learning habits. Let your child chose his or her own colors and designs to foster imagination and increase creativity. Following instructions instills patience and the act of sewing itself will teach kids how to appreciate the final product of their hard work.
This kit comes with pre-cut felt pattern shapes, 8 colors of embroidery floss, stuffing, fabric, rick rack, needles, scissors, measuring tape, straight pins, thimble, pin cushion, buttons and a pom pom strip.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do the sewing projects have pre-cut holes?
Is this a regular needle or a more child friendly needle?
Will the scissors in this kit work for a left-handed child?
The handles on the scissors don't have any molding they are made only for right handed users. They appear as standard kids scissors.
Add New FAQ
- Origin China
Add New Resource