Whether you use it as a countertop unit or just a storage unit in your wine cellar, the AKDY® 21 bottle WC00021 wine cooler will let you enjoy your favorite wine in the proper fashion. Theromelectric cooling means this wine refrigerator runs silent with no vibration to disturb bottle sediment. Dual zone temperature controls allow for a range of 50°F - 66°F to accommodate the serving temperatures of wine. 7 wooden shelves pull out to allow for easy access to your bottles, while a double paned glass door frame gives your wine chiller a cool, stylish look. Adjustable legs allows placement on inclined surfaces and helps maintain a vibration free environment.
- Electronic touchpad for precise temperature control with LED display
- Adjustable temperature control provides the perfect environment for your wine
- Thermoelectric fan cooling system reduces noise and vibration
- Low energy consumption and efficient advanced heat dissipation
- 1 year Parts Warranty against manufacture defects
Frequently Asked Questions
Since it is two zone, which zone is the top? Which zone is the bottom?
You can set up either zone to reflect the temp you dial in.
Does it have any setback distances from walls (back, side, or top) to dissipate the heat?
The fans vent from the back, so some space for ventilation is needed. There are some vents towards the rear on each side, but no noticeable heat generated. The manual doesn't say anything about a minimum distance.
How loud is it?
Very quiet. Not an issue.
Add New FAQ
- Lower Zone 50°F-66°F, 15
- Upper Zone 44°F-66°F, 6
- Door Type Double Paned Glass
- Bottle Capacity 21
- Shelving Material Wood
- Power 70W
- Voltage 100-120V/ 60Hz
- Lighting LED
- Temperature Zones 2
Add New Resource