You'll have the time of your life on this "water weenie" designed for 1 to 3 riders. HOT DOG has deluxe nylon-wrapped handles with neoprene knuckle guards. There are three neoprene seat pads for comfort and to help you stay on top. It's a whopping 103" long x 44" wide. Rope hook-ups are super easy with the heavy-duty Kwik-Connect. Three 30-gauge vinyl air chambers are fully encased by a double stitched 840-denier nylon cover. It's equipped with an Boston valve for the ultimate in inflating and deflating convenience.
- Classic hot-dog style towable
- Neoprene seat pads for comfort
- Heavy-Gauge PVC Bladder with RF welded seams
- Double-Stitched Full Nylon Cover
- Deluxe nylon handles with neoprene knuckle guards
- Boston Valve for convenient inflating and deflating
- Kwik-Connect tow point for fast hook-ups
- 3-air chambers
- 3 rider capacity
- 103" long x 44" wide (deflated)
Frequently Asked Questions
Can it be towed with jet ski?
Yes, it can (at least with my Yamaha VX Deluxe). However, remember Coast Guard rules might frown on having 5 people (driver, spotter, passengers) out with just a PWC.
I was told the pump was not included.Can someone provide details on the type of pump I will need?
Yes, the pump you need is part number AHP-120.
Add New FAQ
- Cover Full Nylon
- Tow Point Kwik Connect
- Max Capacity 3 Riders