1150 Killer Torque Twin Hammer Impact Wrench. The sheer power and performance of 1,295-Feet-pounds (ft-lb) of loosening torque and 1,400 Blows Per Minute makes this the strongest hard hitting Twin Hammer 1/2 Impact Wrench on the market. A light weight all-black composite body with a patented ergonomic AIRCAT handle. AIRCATs patented tuned exhaust system gives this tool an extremely low decibel level of 86 dBa, with no loss of power. The 1150 is assembled in the USA with a 2-year Parts and Labor warranty.
- Sheer power and performance of 1,295 Feet-pounds (ft-lb) of loosening torque
- 1,400 Blows Per Minute makes this the strongest hard hitting Twin Hammer 1/2 Impact Wrench on the market
- 15-Percent larger rotor creates unmatched power
- Patented quiet technology at 86 decibels
- 2 year parts and labor warranty
Frequently Asked Questions
How much control you have with the trigger?
It's fairly controllable but the wrench has a lot of power, the trigger is sensitive but linear and it gets better as it is used.
What does "1/2-Inch" in the 1/2-inch Impact Wrench is referring to?
1/2 inch is referring to the size of the drive mechanism which your socket will attach to.
How to lubricate the unit?
Through the air intake. Where you plug the airline in. About 3-5 drops of oil before each use.
Add New FAQ
- Switch Style Flip Lever
- Speed 9000 RPM
- Sound Level 86 dB
- Material Composite
- Finish Aluminum
- Origin Taiwan
Add New Resource