The adidas X Predator_X FG is a high-end performance cleat similar to the adidas X PREDATOR_X AG. The X Predator_X FG sports the same basic features as the X Predator_X AG, such as: Predator forefoot technology and a Traxion outsole (although the X Predator_X FG's Traxion outsole is made specifically for firm ground whereas the AG's is an all-ground variation). The main difference between the X Predator_X FG and the X Predator_X AG is that the X Predator_X FG features an ULT-K leather upper as opposed to the X Predator_X AG's Taurus calf leather upper.
The X Predator_X FG's Predator forefoot technology is designed to provide maximum and consistent swerve, control and power equally in either wet or dry conditions. Its Traxion FG outsole cleat design provides the X Predator_X FG with maximum grip in all directions without exerting excessive pressure on the wearer's foot. Additionally, the X Predator_X FG's ULT-K leather upper is meant to provide optimal fit and and ball feel.
- Predator technology in the forefoot for more power, swerve and ball contact
- ULT-K leather upper for optimal ball feel and fit
- Synthetic lining and anatomically molded EVA insole for greater comfort
- Internal chassis construction holds powerspine technology for improved shooting power
- Traxion FG outsole for comfort and stability on firm natural surfaces
- Opti-fit upper construction provides superior comfort