The Adidas new F50 adiZero XTRX SG soccer cleats are extremely lightweight, weighing only 5.4 ounces, for top speed. This Adidas cleat features the Sprint Skin, Sprint Frame, internal TPU support bands, and X-TRAXION soft-ground outsole technologies, balancing lightweight with support and stability. This is a high end soccer cleat intended for the competitive or professional athlete, or soccer enthusiast.
This cleat features the Sprint Skin technology, which is a sinlge layer of synthetic upper, enhancing ball control while maintaining its lightweight structure. The Sprint Frame construction works to balance the lightweight nature of the shoe with support and stability. The new X-TRAXION soft-ground outsole system is a clip-in system available for adapting grip on soft terrains. The internal TPU support bands are constructed for overall foot stability by increasing support in both the medial and lateral directions.
This cleat is comparable to the Adidas F50 adiZero TRX FG, which features a lightweight design (5.8 ounces) and the TRAXION FG outsole for grip on hard, natural terrains. Both contain the Sprint Skin and Sprint Frame constructions.
- lightweight - 5.4 ounces
- sizes: 7 - 13
- colours: chamelion/electric
- Sprint Skin technology - lightweight for better ball control
- Sprint Frame technology - maintains stability and support
- Ultralight sockliner - comes with a pair of comfort sockliners
- Internal TPU support bands increase support in medial and lateral directions
- X-TRAXION soft-ground outsole - adaptable grip on soft terrain
- exchangeable aluminum studs for perfect grip