The Adidas F50 adiZero™ TRX FG is a new lightweight soccer cleat that weighs only 5.8 ounces, enabling top speeds. Adidas incorporates their Sprint Skin, Sprint Frame, Internal TPU support bands, and TRAXION FG outsole technologies for elite performance on the pitch. This is a high end soccer cleat intended for competitive soccer players or soccer enthusiasts.
The Sprint Skin provides a synthetic layer for excellent ball control while reducing weight. The Sprint Frame technology is an outsole construction that works to reduce the weight while increasing stability. The TRAXION FG outsole technology works to create ultimate speed and traction during use. The key is a unique stud which provides maximum acceleration on the field, and on hard, natural surfaces. The Internal TPU support bands are constructed to increase stability by aiding in the support of both medial and lateral movements.
This shoe is comparable to it's slightly lighter counterpart (at 5.4 ounces), the Adidas F50 adiZero XTRX SG, which contains the X-TRAXION system, which features an adaptable grip on softer terrains. Both contain the Sprint Frame and Sprint Skin constructions.
- sizes: 6.5 - 13.5
- colours: chamelion/electric; sun/black/gold; black/sun
- lightweight - only 5.8 ounces (size 9)
- Sprint Skin technology - great ball control
- Sprint Frame technology - balances stability with lighter weight
- Ultralight sockliner - comes with a second pair of comfort sockliners
- Internal TPU support bands increase support and stability in both medial and lateral directions
- TRAXION™ FG outsole for grip on hard, natural surfaces