The Adidas RESPONSE Stability 3 is a mid-range men's and women's running shoe that, much like the previous year's Adidas RESPONSE Stability 2, try to compensate for overpronation. The RESPONSE Stability 3 improves upon the RESPONSE Stability 2's design by adding in microsuede overlays for added support. Otherwise, the two shoes sport similar features, including Adidas' Torsion System, adiPRENE and adiPRENE+ in the sole and an adiWEAR outsole.
The RESPONSE Stability 3's microsuede overlays provide added support to key areas of the foot while the rest of the upper's mesh composition ensures breathability. Its Torsion System provides the RESPONSE Stability 3 with enhanced midfoot integrity with specific medial support meant to compensate for overpronation. Meanwhile, the RESPONSE Stability 3's adiPRENE and adiPRENE+ cushioning in the heel and forefoot, respectively, ensures superior impact cushioning and a more efficient gait.
- ForMotion adapts to the ground to ensure the smoothest, most comfortable run possible
- Open mesh upper for breathability
- Microsuede overlays for support
- adiPRENE+ in the forefoot maintains propulsion and efficiency
- Torsion System for midfoot integrity
- Molded respoEVA sockliner for anatomical fit and great step-in comfort
- adiPRENE under the heel for superior cushioning at impact
- miCoach compatible
- adiWEAR outsole offers the ultimate in high-wear durability
- Silver/Black/Aero Red