Adidas' Kanadia TR 2.0 shoes are designed for trail running, and especially for those who run in wet or muddy conditions. This is because the sole of the shoe has a ridged design that helps to shed mud while running. The tongue features gussets that reduce mud or dirt intake while running as well. Other features include an absorbent synthetic material in the heel that reduces impact. The same neoprene is also in the toe to allow for smooth liftoff, and an EVA insole provides comfort and stability. This is an entry-level set of shoes.
- Absorbent heel and toe regions
- Moulded EVA insert
- Mud-resistant ridged heel
- Durable outer sole
- EVA tongue resists mud and dirt
- Mesh upper for ventilation
- Designed for trail running