The Adidas CP Optigon 2.0 is a mid-range to high-end men's running shoe designed with support in mind. It features ForMotion technology for improved handling and stability as well as a SpeedCut design for improved lateral stability. Additionally, the CP Optigon 2.0 sports a GeoFit+ collar and adjustable hook-and-loop forefoot strap for a greater fit.
The CP Optigon 2.0's ForMotion technology intelligently adapts to the ground, improving stability and handling during high-speed maneuvering. Its SpeedCut design provides the CP Optigon 2.0 with improved lateral stability without limiting foot movement. Meanwhile, the CP Optigon 2.0's GeoFit+ collar and adjustable hook-and-loop forefoot strap ensure an optimal foot for any foot or ankle type. The Adidas CP Optigon 2.0 is available in black/white/silver and white/silver/red.
- ForMotion adapts to the ground for improved handling and stability during high-speed maneuvering
- Full grain leather upper for comfort and soft feel
- Hook-and-loop closure for variable adjustment and support
- GeoFit+ for the ultimate anatomical fit and comfort
- SpeedCut design
- Molded EVA sockliner for comfort
- Non-marking rubber outsole, multi-surface traction gum outsole for optimum grip on all surfaces
- Available in black/white/silver and white/silver/red