The adidas adiZero adios is a mid-range to high-end competition running shoe that is available in men's and women's sizes. It boasts an environmentally responsible, solvent-free synthetic Tirennina suede upper, adiPRENE+ in the forefoot, TORSION midfoot support and an adiPRENE heel lining. Additionally, the adiZero adios sports a Quickstrike outsole for added flexibility and durability.
The adiZero adios' adiPRENE+ forefoot lining helps to maintain propulsion for greater efficiency of movement while a non-slip lining helps to ensure greater fit and comfort. Its TORSION midfoot support provides the adiZero adios with adaptive midfoot support for superior fit and performance. Meanwhile, the adiZero adios' adiPRENE heel insole ensures superior cushioning at impact for reduced fatigue during longer runs. The adidas adiZero adios is available in green and red.
- Weight: 7.4 oz. (size 9)
- Environmentally responsible, solvent-free synthetic Tirennina suede upper
- adiPRENE+ with non-slip lining in the forefoot maintains propulsion and efficiency
- TORSION provides adaptive midfoot support; Molded respoEVA sockliner for anatomical fit and great step-in comfort
- adiPRENE under the heel for superior cushioning at impact
- Quickstrike outsole decreases weight and increases flexibility and durability
- Available in green and red