The Adidas adiStar Ride 3 is a high-end men's and women's running shoe that is meant to build upon the previous year's model, the Adidas adiStar Ride 2.0. Although lacking the Ride 2.0's ClimaCool 360-degree cooling system, the Ride 3 offers superior support by way of stitched-on microsuede. Otherwise, the Ride 3 and Ride 2.0 sport similar features, including: a FitFoam midsole, adiPRENE and adiPRENE+ inserts, and a blown-rubber outsole.
The adiStar Ride 3's stitched-on microsuede sections provide a superior fit for greater comfort while also offering greater support to key areas of the foot. Its FitFoam midsole provides the adiStar Ride 3 with a superior fit as its visco-elastic rebound foam construction contours to the wearer's foot. Meanwhile, the adiStar Ride 3's blown-rubber outsole offers lightweight grip and additional cushioning. The Adidas adiStar Ride 3 is available in both men's and women's sizes in: Black/Steel/Blue, Silver/Phantom and White/Black/Royal (men's) or White/Silver/Splash, White/Silver/Pink and Silver/Blue (women's).
- Weight: 12.3 oz. (size 9)
- ForMotion adapts to the ground to ensure the smoothest, most comfortable run possible
- Seamless mesh upper for lightweight fit and maximum breathability
- Stitched-on microsuede for smooth forefoot fit and support
- adiPRENE+ in the forefoot maintains propulsion and efficiency
- GEOFIT+ for the ultimate anatomical fit and comfort
- Torsion System for midfoot integrity
- A FitFOAM midsole, made of a visco-elastic rebound foam, contours to your foot like a custom mold
- adiPRENE under the heel for superior cushioning at impact
- adiLITE lasting for superb comfort and light weight
- adiWEAR outsole offers the ultimate in high-wear durability
- Blown-rubber outsole for lightweight grip and cushion