The ADC System 5 746 is an upper mid-cost blood pressure monitor. This is a five cuff blood pressure monitor, with five different sizes to suit five different types of users (5.31 to 7.68 inches for infants, 7.48 to 10.71 inches for children, 10.28 to 16.1 inch for adults, 13.5 to 20.04 inches for large adults, and 15.98 to 25.79 inches for using it on your thigh). The System 5 746's multi-pocketed 600D nylon attach style case keeps each component securely in place, yet easily accessible. With 10" x 9" x 4" dimensions, this blood pressure monitor is compact enough to fit in most emergency bags or trauma boxes (which is the usage ADC recommends). The System 5 746's reinforced carry handle doubles as a hang tab for wall mounting in the open position. The cuffs of this blood pressure monitor are equipped with a quick release luer slip connector to permit rapid and secure selection of the appropriate cuff. The ADC System 5 746 blood pressure monitor is equipped with an ambidextrous trigger release air valve.
- Color: Orange
- 5 different cuff sizes: 5.31 to 7.68 inches for infants, 7.48 to 10.71 inches for children, 10.28 to 16.1 inch for adults, 13.5 to 20.04 inches for large adults, and 15.98 to 25.79 inches for thigh use
- 600D nylon attach style case
- Dimensions: 10" x 9" x 4"
- Weight: 2.5lbs.
- Reinforced carry handle
- Cuffs equipped w/ quick release
- Palm style manometer
- Ambidextrous trigger release air valve
Add New Resource