The ADC E-SPHYG 2 9002D is a high-end blood pressure monitor. ADC promotes this blood pressure monitor as having clinically proven accuracy. The E-SPHYG 2 9002D's graphic back lit mercury-free LCD mimics the appearance of a mercury column, which makes for easier reading. This display shows air pressure, deflation rate, systolic (maximum) pressure, diastolic (minimum) pressure and pulse (in auto mode only). There is also a second numeric display with extra large digits, for an even easier read. The Automatic inflation of the E-SPHYG 2 9002D to pre-set levels simplifies use. This blood pressure monitor's ECV (Electronic Control Valve) precisely controls deflation at one of three pre-established rates. This helps to make the readings accurate (within 3mmHG). It takes about one minute to get an accurate reading on the E-SPHYG 2 9002D. This blood pressure monitor has both a rechargeable battery (which provides about two hundred measurements per charge) and an AC adapter included. The ADC E-SPHYG 2 9002D has a cuff size of 10.28 inches to 16.1 inches, and so is for use by adults.
- Cuff Size: Adult 10.28" to 16.1"
- Memory: Auto mode - last measured result; Manual mode - N/A
- Rechargeable battery or AC adapter (both included)
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Graphic back lit mercury free LCD
- 40 to 160 bpm pulse rate measuring range
- Dimensions: 5.4" x 10.6" x 3.8"
- In manual mode, the operator can select from deflation rates of 2.5, 4.5 or 6.5mmHg/sec.
- Dual measurement mode
- ECV (Electronic Control Valve)
- Automatic inflation
- Second numeric display with extra large digits
- Weight: 2.2lbs.
- Approximately 1 minute measuring time
- 3mmHg cuff pressure accuracy
- Multi-function alpha-numeric LCD displays
Add New Resource