The Adams Speedline F11 Driver is a driver built to enable the fastest swing possible. The faster swing results in an increased Moment of Inertia (MOI) for a longer distance shot and a low center of gravity to keep the swing as stable as possible. The 5th generation aerodynamic design uses 3 visible channels on the sole and crown to keep air moving close to the club head, resulting in 35% less drag. This design also creates less spin on the ball and a higher launch than previous Speedline drivers. Standard lofts available include 8.5, 9.5, 10.5 and 12.5 degrees and draw lofts are also available of 9.5 and 10.5 degrees.
- Increased MOI
- Low center of gravity
- Less spin and higher launch than previous Speedline drivers
- Velocity Slot Technology reduces drag 35%
- 5TH Generation Aerodynamic Shaping
- Standard Lofts: 8.5, 9.5, 10.5, 12.5 degrees
- Draw Lofts: 9.5, 10.5 degrees