The Adams Puglielli Black Wedges are designed for advanced players, and are focused on subtle playability over forgiveness. The trailing edge sole grind and heel relief are used to offer more shot-shaping options when shooting around the green. The milled grooves fully comply with the USGA's 2010 competition scoreline requirements, and create spin that accounts for all kinds of weather. The club is constructed with forged 8620 carbon steel, which gives it a soft feel and better overall performance. The finish is a Nickel Chromium (NiCr) black plating that gives it a rich look while reducing glare. 5 different loft settings are available at a standard bounce build, and an additional high bounce club is available as well. This wedge comes standard with a True Temper Dynamic Gold steel shaft.
- Milled grooves comply with 2010 USGA competition scoreline requirements
- Forged 8620 carbon steel construction (soft feel and performance)
- Trailing edge sole grind and heel relief
- Ni-Cr (Nickel Chromium) plated black finish (rich, glare-reducing appearance)
- Standard Bounce: 52°, 54°, 56°, 60° & 64°
- High Bounce: 56°
- True Temper Dynamic Gold steel shaft