The Adams Idea Tech a4 Hybrid is a hybrid golf club offered by Adams Golf that is designed to give tour performance, but with more forgiveness, making it ideal for above average golfers looking for tour quality clubs. These hybrids have more forgiveness and an 18% higher moment of inertia than their leadin Idea Gold Pro hybrid, making this a more consistent and slightly easier club to hit. The high strength Maraging steel face gives quicker ball speed, and achieves greater distance thanks to its pull-face construction. The interchangeable sole weight allows adjustment to match the desired swing weight, or shaft adjustment. The Idea Tech a4 hybrid clubs come with a high performance, premium Mitsubishi Javln FX shaft and a Lamkin Crossline Tour grip. Lofts available are 17°, 19°, 22° and 26°, all of which are available in LH, except the 17°.
- Tour performance with more forgiveness
- Higher MOI
- High strength Maraging steel face
- Pull-face construction
- Interchangeable sole weight
- Mitsubishi Javln FX shaft
- Grip: Lamkin Crossline Tour
- Lofts: 17°(RH), 19°(R&LH), 22°(R&LH), 26°(R&LH)
- Lies: 58.5°, 59.25°, 60°, 60.5°
- Lengths: 40.75", 40", 39.25", 38.5"
- Swing weight: D2
- Flex: R, S, A