Developed by Raven Software, Singularity is a first-person shooter PC game that features the Unreal 3 game engine. Set in a fictional take of 2010, gamers take on the role of a US Air Force pilot who comes across a Cold War program that causes mutations and attempts to alter the nature of time. The strong storyline, that combines the Cold War with science fiction, is supported by stunning graphics and gameplay. In order to advance through the story, players have to solve puzzles and gain new weapons and upgrades. Along with its great story mode, Singularity also has a great multiplayer feature that has XBOX Live support and is similar to other famous first-person shooter titles.
- Unique storyline that blends the Cold War with science fiction
- Advanced graphics built on the Unreal 3 game engine
- Gameplay that revolves around puzzle-solving and action
- Large collection of weapons, gadgets and upgrades
- Multiplayer gameplay options and XBOX Live support