Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2 is an action RPG developed by Vicarious Visions for the Playstation 3 and Xbox 360, Savage Entertainment for the PSP, and n-Space for Nintendo Wii, DS, and Playstation 2. The game is a mix of action brawler and role-playing elements meaning that while the gameplay is high on action and real time combat there are also experience points, character levels, and new abilities and powers to be earned through repeated playing. The game features a plethora of characters from the Marvel universe from Spiderman to The Hulk, each with their own unique abilities and "fusion" ability which combines two powers from two characters into a more powerful attack. The game also supports four players at once to work together against battling through the game's levels, or a single player accompanied by three computer controlled characters.
- available for Playstation 3, Xbox 360, Wii, DS, PSP, and Playstation 2
- dozens of Marvel characters
- platform-specific characters for different gaming systems
- action game with RPG elements
- fusion mechanic combines attacks