- Advanced APTX sound and Bluetooth 4.0 technology provides an amazing sound, with deep bass you desire
- Designed for all users - Ideal wireless ear buds for the Gym, Hiking, Cycling, Jogging for simple casual listening without those annoying cables
- Bluetooth headset convenient onboard control lets you answer calls, skip tracks and pause / do not need to reach for your phone to play music.
- Hours of music in between charges- The wireless earbuds battery charges quickly, and also delivers up to 6 hours of playtime.
- Sweat resistant protection- Designed with durable materials to withstand sweaty workouts
1, Press the "■" button 3 seconds to turn on the headphone, the blue indicator light flashes. The voice prompt "power on"
2, Press the "■" button 3 seconds to turn off the headphone, the red indicator light flashes. The voice prompt "power off"
3, Press the "■" button to take / hang up a call
4, Press the "■" button 2 seconds to reject a call
5, Keep pressing "+" or "-" to increase / decrease the volume
6, Press "+" or "-" to switch the tracks
Frequently Asked Questions
Will these work with iPod touch gen. 4?
Yes, the iPod Touch 4th Gen supports Bluetooth v2.1. These headphones support Bluetooth v4.0 which is backwards compatible with 2.0.
Are these earphones heavier on one side? Since the control part seems to be more towards the left.
Not at all. Even with the controls on one side but notice no difference.
How is the bass?
The bass is good. The sound is rich, and is true to each song played. If you have a lot of music heavy in bass, I think you'll like it.
Add New FAQ
- Charging Time Approximately 2 hours
- Talk/music Playtime Approximately 4 - 6 hours
- Standby Time Up to 180hrs
- Bluetooth Profiles HFP, HSP, AVRCP, A2DP
- Operating Distance Up to 10m (free space)
- Bluetooth Version CSR8640 V4.0
Add New Resource