The Acer Aspire One 532h is a mid-grade netbook designed for the average consumer looking for basic computer features with maximum portability. The Aspire One 532h is Acer's first net-book set to be powered by the Intel Atom N450 processor and GMA3150 chipset. The unit is is covered in a stylish glossy body finish and comes with a 10.1" display screen with a 1280 X 720 max resolution.
The Acer Aspire One 532h has 1 GB of RAM and comes with either a 160 GB or 250 GB hard drive. Additional features of the Aspire One 532h are full Wi-Fi support, optional Bluetooth functionality, Windows 7 starter addition as a pre-installed OS, an integrated memory card reader, and a built-in web cam. As with most net-books the Aspire One 532h also has on-board speakers and headphone jack as well as three USB 2.0 ports and a D sub connector for audio output. The 532h unit also provides consumers with a choice of either a three cell or six cell lithium ion battery which of course limits, or extends, battery life.
- Color choices: sapphire blue, ruby red, pearl silver
- 84/85/88 key keyboard
- 93% of standard size keyboard
- Multi-gesture touch pad supporting two finger scroll
- 12 function keys, four cursor keys
- Power button with LED
- Intel Atom N450 processor
- Mobile intel NH10 express chipset
- DDR 667 MHz SDRAM memory interface design
- SoDIMM slot- supports 1GB so DIMMs for total system memory up to 1GB
- 10.1" SD
- 1024 X 600 pixel resolution
- 2.5" /9.5mm 160/25GB hard disk drive