The X1200 is an entry level desktop PC that is designed for everday computing from Acer's 2009 Aspire lineup. The PC features an up to 2.8GHz AMD Athlon Dual-Core processor, up to 4GB of DDR2 memory, and comes with an up to 640GB hard drive. It utilizes an Nvidia GeForce graphics card and has embedded high definition audio with 5.1-channel support. The X1200 is designed with a glossy black chassis and has front-panel USB and audio ports for convenience. It also includes a memory card reader, super-multi drive, and offers a variety of connectivity options including DVI-D, PCI-Express, Firewire, eSATA, HDMI, and 9 USB ports. The desktop PC comes with a keyboard, optical mouse, and speakers and some configurations also come with a widescreen monitor.
- Up to 2.8GHz AMD Athlon X2 Dual-Core Processor
- Up to 4GB DDR2 SDRAM
- Up to 640GB SATA Hard Drive
- Nvidia GeForce 8200 Graphics Card
- High-Definition 5.1-Channel Audio
- Multi-in-one Card Reader
- Super-Multi Drive with LabelFlash
- Glossy Black Chassis
- Easy Access Front-Panel USB and Audio Ports
- Windows Vista Home Edition
- Comes with Speakers, Optical Mouse, Keyboard
- Optional 20" or 22" Widescreen Monitor
- Drive Bays: 3 x 3.5", 2 x 5.25"
- Ports: VGA, DVI-D, HDMI, PCI-Express, FireWire, Headphone, Microphone, 2 x PS/2, 9 x USB, RJ-45, eSATA
- 1 year limited warranty