The Acer Aspire M3800 is an entry-level desktop computer designed for the average user. Released in mid 2009, this desktop features a glossy black exterior with USB and audio ports on the top of the case. Also on the top is a storage deck, designed for stowing cables and other related items. The Aspire M3800 comes with an Intel Pentium E5200 processor (2.5GHz), 4GB of DDR3 memory, a 640GB SATA hard drive, integrated Intel GMA X4500 graphics, an all-in-one card reader plus a DVD writer. Users will find a PCI-E 2.0 x16 slot intended for future graphics upgrades, plus HDMI out for HDTV support. The included sound card supports Dolby Home Theater high definition 7.1 surround sound. The Acer Aspire M3800 includes a keyboard/mouse and two external speakers, but does not come with a monitor.
- Windows Vista Home Premium (64-bit version)
- Intel Pentium Processor E5200 (2MB L2 cache, 2.50GHz, 800MHz FSB)
- Intel G43 Express chipset
- 4GB DDR3 memory (8GB max.)
- 640GB SATA hard drive
- DVD writer with Labelflash
- Intel GMA X4500 graphics
- HDMI, headphones, microphone and analog HD audio ports
- RJ-45 LAN gigabit, V.92 modem
- Drive bays: 3 x 3.5" (internal), 2 x 5.25"
- 1 x PCI Express 2.0 x1, 1 x PCI Express 2.0 x16, 2 x PCI v2.3
- Power supply: 250w
- Dimensions: 14.8" W x 16.4" D x 7.1" H