The Acer Aspire Revo 3610 is a nettop from Acer that's built around Window's latest releases, and is the successor to the Revo 1600 and a slight upgrade to the Revo 3600. Compared to the 1600, Acer upgraded the processor to a dual-core while maintaining the affordable price of $330. The difference with the 3600 is that the 3610 offers N-wireless, while the 3600 is limited to B/G. The AspireRevo 3610 is powered by a dual-core 1.60Ghz Intel Atom Processor and uses Windows 7 Home Premium. It's video and sound quality is powered by NVIDIA's ION platform which provides high-definition video/audio processing and output. With wired and wireless connectivity, the computer is intended for those who like to surf the Internet, use entertainment programs and stay connected with instant messaging programs. The ultra-slim design also allows the AspireRevo 3610 to attach to the VESA mounting on the end of an LCD with it being adjustable to fit different monitors.
CPU & RAM: 1.60Ghz Intel Atom N330, 2GB DDR2
- Storage: 160GB SATA hard drive
Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium
- Video: NVIDIA ION graphics
- Audio: High-definition audio support
- Included Software: Acer Arcade Deluxe, Acer eRecovery Management, Adobe Acrobat Reader, eSobi, McAfee Internet Security Suite (trial version), Microsoft Works 8.5 (full version), Microsoft Office Home & Student 2007 (60-day trial), MyWinLocker, Nero 9 Essentials, Oberon Gamezone
- Gigabit LAN
- B/G/N Wireless
- Optical SPDIF
- Dimensions: 7.1" W x 7.1" D x 1.2" H.