Introduced on April 7th 2009, the Acer Aspire Revo 1600 is the first Nvidia ION powered nettop. Featuring a single core 1.6GHz Atom processor, up to 4GB of memory, up to 250GB of HDD space, and HDMI / VGA outputs, the AspireRevo is fully capable of playing the latest 1080p high definition media as well as current generation PC games due to its powerful ION GPU. Thus, while slightly underpowered compared to more expensive full sized desktop units with dedicated graphics cards, the AspireRevo 1600 is powerful enough for the majority of consumers, trumping the majority of larger laptops and desktops with weaksauce Intel-based graphics. No set release date or MSRP have been announced.
- CPU/RAM: 1.6GHz Intel Atom 230, up to 4GB DDR2
- Display/Graphics: no display included, powered by the NVIDIA ION GPU (Direct X 10 capable)
- Storage: up to a 250GB HDD
- Network: Gigabit Ethernet
- Operating System: Windows Home Premium / Basic
- Extras & Ports: 4-in-1 card reader, VGA, HDMI, 6 x USB 2.0
- Dimensions: 7.1 x 7.1 x 1.2"
Add New Resource