The Acc U Rate® CMS 500D Generation 2 Pulse Oximeter is the Deluxe version of our Acc U Rate® line of pulse oximeters. It shows your measured SpO2 and pulse rate on a high quality OLED screen (with six multidirectional display choices) and features an additional plethysmograph that measures your pulse strength.
- Newly launched in Feb 2015 with major improvements (software and hardware) made to the previous model. *CE and FDA Approved*
- Acc U Rate CMS 500D Generation 2 pulse oximeter is the deluxe version of the Amazon top rated Acc U Rate CMS 500DL Generation 2 Pulse Oximeter. In addition to measuring your SpO2 (Blood oxygen saturation level) value and pulse rate accurately and reliably, the deluxe version also contains a plesthymograph and alarm.
- Auditory alarm to warn you when your SpO2 and Pulse Rate are beyond set limits. 2) Auditory Beeps for every detected pulse. 3) Adjustable brightness.
- Suitable for sports enthusiasts like mountain climbers, skiers, bikers or anyone interested in measuring their SpO2 and pulse rate.
- Include 2X AAA BATTERIES that will last you hundreds of readings, a SILICON COVER to protect your pulse oximeter from dirt and damage and a LANYARD for convenience.
- 12 months manufacture warranty.
Each wave corresponds to a heartbeat and the amplitude to the amount of blood detected in your blood vessels. For best results, the height of the wave amplitude should be consistent throughout as shown in the figure above. If not, you should retake your measurement and make sure that your finger is positioned right under the LED lights and sensor.
- Four out of the six multidirectional displays now includes the plethysmograph.
- Built using high density ABS plastic to block ambient light from reaching the sensor, increasing the signal to background ratio and the accuracy of the measurement dramatically.
- Uses soft, hypoallergenic medical grade silicon in the finger chamber to ensure comfort to your finger.
- Uses a self-adjusting spring system to fit your finger snugly into the chamber without impeding blood flow.
Frequently Asked Questions
Will this work while moving?
This does not work well with movement. Actually very few pulse oximeters do. This will tell you when the reading is accurate by using the pleth reading. That is very important. Very few pulse oximeters have this function.
What kind of battery does this device use?
It uses two AAA batteries.
Can I wear for 24hrs and review results on my laptop?
Not really designed for that, and the batteries would not last long. Ideal for periodic readings. Since the batteries are readily available, AAA, replacing is a cinch.
Add New FAQ
- Battery Life 30 hours continuous operation
- Batteries 2 AAA batteries required. (included)
Add New Resource