An A-Data SD is a small storage media used in portable devices. It comes in 1GB or 2GB capacities, and fits in a standard SD card slot. A-Data SD cards are fully compliant with the Secure Digital Card Standard, and will work in all devices that support SD cards. It has content protection via a lock switch on the side, error correcting, firmware load support, and the ability to go into sleep mode and power down.
- 1GB or 2GB storage capacity
- SD card slot compatible
- CPRM (Content Protection for Recordable Media) support
- Secure Digital Card Standard compliant
- Error Correcting Code (ECC) function support
- In System Programming (ISP) firmware load support
- power down commands and sleep modes