The 3M Littmann Lightweight II S.E. Stethoscope is an ideal entry-level instrument, with a tunable diaphragm, dual-sided chestpiece, and reliable acoustic performance. Its teardrop shape makes auscultation around blood pressure cuffs easier.
The 3M Littmann Lightweight II S.E. Stethoscope provides reliable acoustic performance for taking blood pressure readings and making limited physical assessments of adult patients. Weighing just 118 grams, it’s the lightest of all Littmann adult stethoscopes, making it more comfortable for caregivers who wear their stethoscopes all day long.
- Reliable and clear acoustic response and light weight combine to make this an ideal entry-level instrument
- Tunable diaphragm responds with a simple pressure change to capture low and high-frequency sounds
- Tear-drop shape for easy fit under blood pressure cuff
- Anatomically designed headset is angled to meet the path of the ear canal
- Nonchill rim and diaphragm provide welcome patient comfort
Frequently Asked Questions
If this stethoscope is adequate for small animal veterinary medicine?
It will be fine. Just be aware that the frequencies you want to hear are dependent on the amount of pressure you use when placing diaphragm on patient (human or animal).
Can this be used in pediatrics? Or is better to buy the classic?
Can be used but does not have the pediatric diaphragm or bell.
Can this be used to hear heart murmur?
Add New FAQ
- Material Resin Composite, Metal
- Batteries 1 AA batteries required
- Origin USA