3D Connexion's SpaceNavigator is a 3D mouse designed specifically for 3D software applications, such as modelling. This mouse makes it much easier to control 3D models and scenes when compared to a typical mouse that operates in a flat plane. Users operate the SpaceNavigator by pushing, pulling, tilting or sliding the SpaceNavigator’s controller cap, which is pressure sensitive. This allows for simultaneous movement through various axes. By varying the amount of pressure on the cap users can accelerate or decelerate actions with precision. The target market is professional or semi-professional graphic designers, architects or 3D modellers. Overall it is designed to make 3D modelling a much more fluid experience, with minimal stopping to adjust the image with keyboard strokes or mouse clicks.
- 6 different motions to manipulate 3D models
- Works in conjunction with a standard mouse
- Highly sensitive response
- Stainless steel base
- Simultaneously pan, zoom and rotate 3D models
- Two programmable function keys
- SpaceNavigator SE model includes commercial use license and full technical support
- Ideal for 3D designers, CAD engineers, architects
This mouse works with all applications on all three of Windows, Mac, or Linux.
Add New Resource